Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today's the day!

Tina, our buyer signed her papers yesterday and today we sign on both our house and the one we are buying!  I had a nice chat with Tina on the phone yesterday, I'm so happy she is more than willing to talk with us and we even met a while back.  She is so excited and it makes it easier for me to let go of my house to someone who will truly appreciate it.  She fell in love with the kitchen and loves to cook and since that is my favorite room in the house I'm thrilled.  So now we're just praying everything will fund and record in a timely manner so that our move in plans for Thursday will go smoothly!  Hurray!  Hurray!

2 comments:

Shafferprincess said...

Good luck with everything, Amber! Take lots of pictures as you're moving out/in, and then give us a "tour" of your new house when you get time! Enjoy!

Brooke Bennett said...

Yay! So glad things are happening!