Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Updates!
We are officially no longer home owners but are also not renters and still living in a house...so what does that make us? We were supposed to have signed on both homes yesterday and we did sign on ours and it actually recorded by the end of the day, which is super fast. But when we got to Bach, to sign with them, we found out that we were still missing the appraiser's 'okay' that the house was indeed finished. Which I think is the stupidest thing, because the builders have to get a certificate of occupancy, which they can only get if the house is completed, and we had that so why should we need some appraiser's word, saying 'yeah, it's finished. Dumb, dumb, dumb. So they finally got it late in the afternoon, so here we are up at 7:30am to be to our 8:30 apt. to sign, finally. They are still pushing to have it record and fund today, and since the money from our house will be there this morning that should help make it go smoothly. So that is where we are at. Still planning on moving Thursday. Blah. Sorry I didn't get these pictures up last night, Mom. This is with the carpet in and Anna was dancing all over it, she loved it. Too bad there won't be that much room to dance when we get the furniture in. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Sounds like a pain. I still have a few years before I'm anywhere near buying a house.
How fun:) I can't wait to see lots of pictures when everything is in:)
Yay! Shaun is still planning on helping unload the truck tomorrow!
Anna is getting so big she seems to like the new house alot of room to just dance around.
You could call you freeloaders. Oh, I guess that is what I am too then. Hmmm. Just kidding. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. Sorry I'm not coming to help.
very nice, and exciting.
btw, when i click on the pic of Anna dancing to enlarge, it brings up the other pic of the carpet/molding/wall... weird.
Super fun guys!!! We are way excited for you!! What a fun kitchen!
Yay! So excited for you guys to be in a nice big house! :)
Post a Comment