Wednesday, February 25, 2009

YAY!

We are no longer 'freeloaders' as Amy coined us.  We can again call ourselves 'Homeowners'!  We still don't officially have our keys, again another dumb thing, but we should have them in time to move in tomorrow, other wise there will be @#$% to pay.  Then of course Comcast calls tonight saying, "did you cancel your transfer services?  Cuz they got cancelled for some reason...uhhh."  Blah, so of course they try and sell you everything again, that you already said "NO!" to and then they did something too many times or something that kicked them out of our account so they have to wait 24 hours before they can do anything about it.  Soooo the point of my little rant is, we won't have internet till at least saturday, let's be honest it probably won't happen that soon, so I won't be doing any picture posts sooner than later.  Let's be honest though, I'll still be moving in so it would take awhile anyway.  Okay, we are going to bed, the house is pretty much packed (we did much better this time around) and we have a huge, long, busy, day ahead of us.  

4 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

Yay, your in! Way to go homeowners!! I can't can't can't wait to see it, and see you!

Heidi said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see your new place. When you get all settled in we'd like to come visit!

Shafferprincess said...

Yay! Can't wait to see pictures, and hopefully come visit someday! Good luck unpacking and getting settled in!

Leah's Notes said...

Yeah! Now the work begins. If you give me directions, I'll come see you in March. I'll be out there twice. (I'll call you for directions)