Saturday, February 28, 2009
We've made it!
Just a quicky to say we are in, although it may take a while before everything is unpacked...I'm realizing how much harder it is with little 'helpers'. My MIL got a lot of pictures of the whole move-in process, so I'll have to get them from her...sometime...and hopefully post some. But for now here our some of our views! The first one is from our dining room, if the picture was bigger you'd be able to see the Draper Temple, it's easier to see at night though when it is all lit up. The second is from our front porch and if you walk down the road just a little bit you can see the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, which you can see the front of and Angel Moroni from Anna's window too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yippee!! I still feel bad I didn't help, but you didn't need me when I could! Oh well! I'm glad you're in and it sounds like you've got a good ward and neighborhood. That's fun your friend live so close too! I'll talk to you later!
Wow! BEAUTIFUL!! :) What a fun neighborhood to live in!
Awesome Amber, I can't wait to come and visit you and see it!
That is so great to have views of two temples! I can't wait to see lots of pictures.
Congrats on the big move!!
Post a Comment