Sunday, March 22, 2009

University Mall

So like two weekends ago Amy was out to visit, so we all (David, Me, Anna, Brent, Amanda, Jaiden, Austin, Zach, and Amy) went to University Mall in Provo, where they have the new treehouse play area and let the kids go crazy. David had a gift card to Eddie Bauer from Christmas so we found him some super hot pants and nice shirts, then I just happened to look on the clearance rack and found some super, super cute (David says "and Hot") cords for like $20 bucks, originally $60 or so, but when we got to the register, they rung up for $10!!! I love good deals and when they are pants that fit really well and are good quality! As we were trying to leave to go home Jaiden really didn't want to leave Anna so we had him hold her hand on the way out to try and help the situation. Don't you love our 'Double' stroller? hehehe.
They held hands all the way to the cars.
Cute boys! Austin looks super tired and Zachy is getting so big!
Okay, they all look tired. They played HARD!!!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Super cute pics! I don't think Mom was there though...???

Heidi said...

That is cute that they held hands so long. Fun photos!

The Woolley's said...

You're right Amanda, I knew it seemed wrong when I was posting it. Thanks.

Brooke Bennett said...

So fun! I didn't know the treehouse play area was there again. Very cute pictures!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

that's the best to find great deals!!!

Maggie said...

That is a great deal about the pants! Too funny about Anna and Jaiden. She's a cutie!

Rhitzclan said...

Can't beat deals like those! Way to go!