Please come a knockin'!
What you will probably be greeted by.
Welcome to our humble abode!
The great room
Although the kitchen isn't as big as the last one, I'm still very spoiled!
This is the dining room prepped for the picture...
This is how it actually looks, don't you just love our window coverings? I'm sure our neighbors do too...
Laundry room
The laundry room actually comes of the kitchen and garage entrance, this isn't the best picture to show it, but if you go to my past post that has the floorplan it will make more sense.
Thanks for visiting! I hope you can come back and see the bedrooms some time, hopefully in the near future...
17 comments:
That looks so nice! I love the great room and the tall ceilings!
I love it! I'll have to come sometime soon and visit!
It looks beautiful!
Looks Awesome! I love the tall ceilings! Way to go!
It's a good thing you showed the fashion window coverings, before I scrolled down to them I was beginning to wonder where they were.
So I'm loving how I provided the pressure to get these pictures up. . . that's what friends are for right?! You have a beautiful new house. . . I can't wait to come visit again!!!!!
It looks great! I love the open floor plan!
Nice place! When's the housewarming party? :)
I'll bring the dip!
That is a great house! How fun for you guys:) So for a minute I thought the box was a wall and I was like, "why did she put the word refrigerator all over her walls?" haha.
it's beautiful! can't wait to see it sometime!
Your new home is so beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest of the virtual tour!
P.S. I love the window coverings in the dining room! What a great idea for the time being! Oh and I {heart} the dining room table. That is what I want mine to look like some day!
I love your window coverings! The house looks beautiful- how exciting for you guys!
wow what a beautiful home! we hope to really visit it soon, we miss you all! your kids are getting so big. we are doing well. Work is going good for Briant he is really liking construction and learning some great things. he is the ward mission leader and I am in the YW pres. we are enjoying the beautiful california weather, we have our garden planted and we are ready for summer. we signed Abigail up for Kindergarten next fall, she cant wait! Grayson and Isabelle are both finally talking so we are grateful for that.
Sooo cute!!
It looks awesome! Congrats on being in your new home!
Ok, so I'm gone for a week, and I come back expecting the other half of the post I'm looking forward to, just to find . . . nothing! What's the deal??? It's not like you're busy with two kids, a hubby, unpacking, playing with said kids, or anything like that!! Come on, Amber!!!
Just kidding!! You know I love you, and I know you're busy! Just wanted to pop in and say hi! :)
Post a Comment