Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fun With 31

Hey everyone, this is Ashlee. Being the slacker non-blogger that I am, I asked Amber to post this for me!!!
My roommate Janelle is doing a totally fun dating adventure. Her web site (www.funwith31.com) talks more about it, but basically she is going to go on 31 dates in 31 days and will blog about it. I think it's such a great, fun, entertaining idea, and she rocks for putting herself out like this. I'm excited to see how it all progresses. SO . . . she needs help finding guys willing to go on one of the dates and then be blogged about. If you know of any single guys in the Las Vegas area (or who will be in Las Vegas from April 27 to May 27) who would be willing to go on a non-traditional date that will then be blogged about, with pictures, please pass on her web site and ask him to contact her.
She has multiple degrees, has traveled all over the world, is very down to earth, is one of the most kind hearted people I know, and is incredibly fun! Janelle is an amazing woman, and I can vouch that any man you send her way will be in safe, and wonderfully fun, hands. So, if you know of anyone please pass on the info. Thanks for the help!!! And thanks Amber for posting this:)
This is Amber now. Ashlee is my cuzin on the Wilkey side, for those who don't know, but you are all welcome to share this with any of your guy friends. Ashlee was so cute when she asked me to do this and I did harass her about getting a blog, she'll get there...eventually :) I hope it works out for her roomie! Not a problem at all Ashlee.

4 comments:

Sara Ann said...

What a great idea! I had a nightmare last night about my blind date who almost got arrested while we were on the date (true story) don't let that deter your friend Ashlee! Too bad my bro in law lives in St. George.....

Amy said...

That sounds like a fun idea but I don't know that there are 31 single men in Vernal!!! Ok, that may be stretching it a bit, but good for her for trying it. Vegas will be easier to do.

Bethany said...

I have a friend in Vegas who might be up for something like that. He's a friend from high school and him and Ryan were roommates for awhile at BYU. I'll ask Ryan if he thinks he'd be up for it.

Ashlee said...

That would be great! Thanks Beth :)