And mom just wants to cry. It took Anna a lot longer to figure this one out.
You think he's a little proud of himself? Mind you these are bar stool height chairs, sad, sad, sad.
The worst part of it all is that he knows how to move the chairs to where he wants them, Anna has only recently learned that trick, I guess it's because he has her to teach him, sigh.
6 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I know how you feel.
Oh man!!! That is too funny!! I love his little smile!
That's one of the most sad days, but one of the happiest too. I can feel your pain! But, what a cute smile in that second picture! He's adorable!
Wow! I wonder if it's a boy thing. Kaylee still doesn't climb onto the couch by herself and that's much lower than a bar stool. That is the cutest picture!
Jeffrey climbed on everything.... and Macee has done most things earlier cause she does watch and try to copy everything Jeffrey does. Good luck with it! Haha!
oh boy! i love his little laugh when he starts climbing up!
Post a Comment