Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Brent's First Shower!

Brent had his first shower yesterday, I know, his first? See Anna is mortally terrified of them so we just haven't thought to try with Brent. Well David was in the shower and Brent was freaking out without him, so I took him in to watch. Well he went all crazy pounding on the shower door, trying to get in, so when David was done we thought, why not, he needed a bath anyway. Talk about LOVED IT!!! He even fell at the end and got a great bruise on his forehead, but was crying because we took him out, not because he was hurt!
Soooooo, being the smart little man that he is. He figured the best way to get another shower...
We had scones, with peanut butter and syrup, and fruit smoothies (thank you Heidi W. for the recipe) for dinner.
Yeah, he knows what's coming...

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute! That is funny that he loves them so much. And man, he really looks like Anna to me in that 2nd photo. I bet he and Bailee would have fun playing together. We missed you yesterday.

Geier's said...

Hahahahahahahahaha.......ahahahahahahahahahahaha.......ahahahahaha! I can't stop laughing! to funny!

Amanda said...

That is very cute! Hope everyone is feeling better!

Shafferprincess said...

One smart kid you got there! My kids have loved showers, too, especially since we have shower heads that can be taken down and they can wash themselves! Good luck! He'll probably want one everyday now!