Sunday, July 26, 2009

Anna's room and garden boxes

Anna was the best helper painting her room. She was so excited and could hardly wait.
Marking out the lines
Starting to paint!
All finished. There will be a white shelf that will go allong the top that will cover the rough line left from painting.
Looking good
Can you tell we're all related?
The garden boxes (pictured here) are installed. I'm still working on moving dirt to level the surrounding area and filling them to where we want want the level to be. We won't be able to do a garden this year, but just you wait 'till next!
Another view.

10 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Love the paint!!! So stinkin cute. I dont know what you are talking about...I dont see a similarity with your mom. Heehee...you guys look like twins!

Valeri Crockett said...

Way to go on the room and the garden boxes! J.D. just about flipped his lid when he saw the picture of you and your mom. He had no idea you looked THAT alike. So funny!

Brooke Bennett said...

Anna's room looks great! Can't wait to see it with the shelf!!! The planter boxes look great too. I'm jealous! Maybe I'll be in my own house again by next year and can have a great garden.

Amanda said...

Looks beeeuutiful! Great job!

Bethany said...

So cute! And what awesome gardening boxes!

Sara Ann said...

haha, so cute, you all look the same:) I love the paint job!

Jenni Terry said...

I love the stripes - you're so brave to attempt them! Sounds like you're busy and having fun in your new place!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

cute stripes! those garden boxes will be great!

Frye Kids said...

love the paint colors, how creative!!!

Ponczoch Family said...

Hey favorite! Cute room... perfect for your little princess:)