Wilkey Family Reunion, which was a blast, as always, even with the rain. The water games were super fun to watch, I almost did them, almost...
Diggin ditches. Thankfully we didn't have to dig the whole thing. The neighbors had a hired backhoe that took a few swoops for us. It's for our french drain, so we don't flood so much. David and his dad put in a 55gallon drum with the bottom cut out and a bunch of gravel. I was sad I didn't get a picture of the process, but it is done!
Anna's knewest way to keep Brent happy in the mornings. Okay we don't let her do it anymore, but it was pretty funny.
Fourth of July at Ann & Walt's!
It was a pretty large group this year.
and of course sparklers!
Yep, and you guessed it, more yard work.
Brent loving the mud...
Anna loving the mud...
Grandpa's big helper.
Drinking the nasty Riverton water and getting sopping wet.
Thanks to Dad Woolley, Bob, Emily and Carter (the neighbors) for all your help in getting the plants in and soil down.
So the front yard is nearly complete, all though our trees in the park strip our dying....sad. We hope to revive them. I would like to put more trees out front and we need to finish the side area, but have to wait till Bach grades the property correctly first. So the next two nights we'll be doing some finishing touches on the garden boxes out back, I'll do a post on those later.
9 comments:
Your yard is looking great!!!
BUSY!! Looks like you guys are doing well and keeping busy! The yard looks good!
Looks great! Lucky you! And thanks for the invite!
Your yard looks so great!! I bet your concert was fabulous. You're kids will miss the dirt when it's gone(but you probably won'). . .haha~! So fun!
I love that you let your kids play in the mud! It'd be such a pain to clean up, but so much fun for the kids!
Your yard is looking great!
Wow! Sounds like you guys have been way busy!! But the yard its looking so good!! It's probably pretty exciting to get it put together!! Looking good!
Sounds like lots of work, but it's looking great!
And, I love your hair in that first picture - super cute!
love the landscaping! can't wait to see your place in real life!
Wow! You guys are amazing. Can't wait to come and see all your new projects that look great. Does your mom hire out? Anna's room looks adorable. I know you have been working hard to make your house your own and it looks wonderful. Love you.
Post a Comment