Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sterling Singers

So I've joined a community choir, a not so typical community choir directed by Kelly DeHaan. Check out the website if you're interested. We practice nearly every Sunday at 7:30, just in a chapel, and I've only been 4 times, but already I'm ever so excited to be a part of this. So the choir will be doing a "Choirside" Sunday, July 12 at 7:00pm at the Granger West Stake, 3901 West 2925 South, West Valley. So if you have nothing to do that night you are definitely invited! Okay, you're still invited, even if you can't make it. It will be an amazing, spiritual evening!

1 comment:

Valeri Crockett said...

So, we are planning on going to Lagoon too. However, I'm not sure how to do with Jovan and nursing (and make it worth it)and then possibly driving to Vernal that night because Chris and Nikki are blessing their baby on Sunday. I'm sure the reunion is on the Saturday so I don't know how much I would see everyone anyway. I'm sure we could do a little brunch get together on Sunday. Let me know what you decide. I hope you come!

;) Val