Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Anna's Birthday

For lunch our neighbors, Emily and Carter, invited us to the "Beach" at Daybreak.
The kids had a great time and wouldn't even stop to eat lunch!
Anna wanted Mac n' Cheese for dinner, so that's what we had, only I made the adults a 'gourmet' version, to make it a little better... We then sang most of the Happy Birthday songs from the Primary Hymn book and Anna opened her presents.
The mother load! All she wanted was My Little Pony, Strawbabababerry Shortcake, and of course anything princess!
We then had cake. She helped make it and decorate it too.
The Wilkey family tradition I grew up with was to get the first bite of the cake, and I forgot! But Anna remembered! So here is the video of it!
I'm pretty sure she had a great birthday!

3 comments:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

wow Anna, you have a lot of fun toys! I'm curious...what's your adult "gourmet" version...

I'm Mindy. said...

We love daybreak beach too!! So fun. Looks like you guys had a great time celebrating the big day!

Unknown said...

She is too cute! 4 already?! I can't believe it... gosh i can't even remember when we saw you last. happy birthday to Miss Anna!