Random Tag
What is your current obsession?
Facebook games, it's awful!!!
What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love?
Bacon, ew, ew, ew.
What are you wearing today?
I'm still in my P.J.'s and may stay that way for awhile, since I probably won't get a shower till nap time.
What's for dinner?
Leftovers! I love Thursday nights.
What would you eat for your last meal?
Cafe Rio's Chicken Tacos and Tres Leches! And the Wilkey salads and chocolate.
What's the last thing you bought?
Shirt, Shorts, and Shoes. Kohls is the downfall of me!
What are you listening to right now?
Kids in the background and Aunt Amy just got up, sorry Amy, I meant for you to sleep longer. (She just got back from Columbia last night w/the Mateus')
What do you think of the person that tagged you?
She should already know....;) Kim is an amazing mom, who I totally look up to for. I wish she was around more so I could know her more. But from growing up she was always the nicest person to everyone, and made everyone feel special and loved. And She's drop dead gorgeous!
What is one of your hobbies?
Reading, Singing with the Sterling Singers, I wish I was dancing...sniff...I miss it.
What are 3 things that annoy you most?
1. Stupid Drivers! 2. Ornery Children. 3. Neighbors who way over water and flood us out and we can't get any landscaping done!
What is your favorite color?
I like all the colors, but Anna insist that I have one, so I appease her by saying Red, I am pretty partial to it. So now her favorite colors are Purple, Pink, and Red.
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
My shorts, both pairs.
What is your dream job?
I love my kids, but it would be nice to escape some times. I would love trying to be a Dance Therapist, but I'm not entirely sure what it all entails, so I can say it's my absolute dream job.
Describe your personal style.
Comfortable but hopefully somewhat classy, when I try, but lets be honest it is normally jeans and a t-shirt.
What are you going to do after this?
Maybe, be productive....nahh!
What inspires you?
Good examples i.e. Family and friends. Good books, Josh Groban.
Who was the last person you kissed?
David, on his way out to work.
What are you currently reading?
I'm in the middle of re-reading Harry Potter, I'm just starting #5
What delighted you most today?
Brent yelling 'Mom!' excitedly and running to give me a hug, when I got up.
By what criteria do you judge a person?
How they hold themselves, what their selfconfidence level is. I'm not necessarily judging, I just tend to notice it first.
If you could pick a talent, what would it be?
Patience and being able to play with my children and enjoy it.
The rules: 1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.Tag eight others.
I don't normally tag people, but this was pretty unique so...
I promise I won't be hurt if you don't want to do it. But it would be fun to read.
6 comments:
Amber, you're so nice! I've never heard of dance therapy... maybe I need a dance therapist.
I miss bacon, I like leftover Thursday too, we need to go to Cafe Rio sometime soon, You look really good in those shorts so I can tolorate the Kohls trips, You are an amazing singer (and Dancer), Brent loves to tell you good morning (in his own way), We'll get you in your dream job.... just you wait, Love you!
This was a fun read! Thanks for tagging me. I forgot how much I liked tags!
Your fabulous
;)Val
Bacon? Seriously?
How can you not like bacon?!!?
I just finished reading Harry Potter #s 6 and 7 - don't ya love 'em?! I don't really have a favorite color either, but I say yellow, because it's not the most popular color!
AHHHHHH!!! Your note from Dave is sweet! ERCH!
Post a Comment