So it was 2 weeks ago but Anna is now in preschool! And she loves it! As well as mom...Brent isn't quite sure what to think he still asks for 'Nawnna' everywhere we go.
She came running out and was so excited, she was star student for the day, which meant she got to be first in line for things.
Her teacher Ms. Heather
She only goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the morning, but she asks everyday if she can go to school! I'm so glad she has adjusted so well, we were a little concerned at first during the orientation and since she has struggled with primary but she is doing great!
3 comments:
I am glad she enjoys school so much!! That always makes the transitions so much easier.
I'm glad she is loving it! She looks so cute in her rock star outfit!
I bet she IS loving it (and your loving the little break...right?. . I WOULD!) She is SO cute! What a big girl!
Post a Comment