David's sister Heidi and her cute family were visiting from Spokane and it was so great to see them! We got to meet Grace for the first time and Brent really loved helping her with her binkie.
Cuzins!
These three girls are going to be the best of friends...we hope. They are all within 9 months of each other and they love to play together
Anna doing Hailey's hair with milk...
I think Brent was enjoying being a bigger cuzin finally!
Mark and Cindy Woolley's Grandkids
L-R Campbell, Anna, Ethan, Addison, Grace, Brent, and Hailey
They blessed Grace while they were here and it was wonderful to be there. Sadly it was a smaller group becuase they had gotten sick and didn't want to spread the love.
It is definitely our turn to visit them in Spokane so we're planning next spring!
*sorry Mark, I realized I didn't have any pictures with you in it...
6 comments:
So fun! I love watching Kaylee play with her cousins. She also loves to put binkies in babies mouths... whether they want it or not.
Spokane rocks!! Have you been there? I lived there for six years!! :)
It was a great visit1 I loved having all the cousins together- and I'm sure they will be best friends.
I love cousin fun! SO COOL!
oh wish we were there, looks like so much fun! we miss all of you....
Glad I'm on your blog! We loved our visit and can't wait to see you all again especially so the little girls can spend some more time giggling and playing.
Post a Comment