Sunday, September 27, 2009

While Mom is Away the Kids Will Play

I'm trying to play catch up on my blog posts and at the same time trying not to do a post overload. This was from last weekend, Sept 18 and 19th, while I was away at the Wilkey Women's Retreat at the Cabin, and can I just say bliss.........I love the Women's Retreat and I'm so grateful for David who makes sure I get to go every year! Thank you Honey!!! I left the camera with him this year since I didn't have any kids with me this year, again bliss......They of course went to the park, which is right down the road from us, have I mentioned we live in an awesome neighborhood?
On the outside it looks like a fish, so it's like you are climbing the vertebrae of the fish.
Made it to the top.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Anna knows how to open the car doors, which has it's good and bad points.
Don't you love the looks!!
I had wondered what had happened to the rest of the Teddy Grahams.
It seems we all had a great weekend.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the new background! My kids get into the car too. I'm going to start locking it. When they've got in and started honking the horn and won't get out, I've hit the panic button on the keychain and that scares them out pretty quick! Cute pictures and I'm glad you had a good time last weekend!

The Ludwig Family said...

It's funny you should say that Amber!! I was nearly in tears after those family pictures were taken cause the kids were so bad. I was shocked we got ANY good ones! Yours will be great too!