A few days before Halloween we went to Grandma Wilkey's with a few other cuzins to show her the kids outfits. We have done it in years past as well, it's kind of becoming a tradition.
Here's the crew this year.
Aunt Jenny did some amazing coaxing to get these smiles out of my kids!
And since Grandma & Grandpa Weekes live so close to G Wilkey's I had to make a stop at their house too. I was interrupting nap time, whoops. The kids had a lot of fun wearing their outfits so much!
We try to do pumpkins a little sooner in the month but this year it didn't happen till Oct. 30th, at least they still looked good for the night of.
We let Anna go to town on her own this year with the kid safety knife and well she definitely went to town.....It didn't help that the pumpkin was soft to begin with...poor thing.
Brent loves scooping out the guts and he and Dad had matching pumpkins this year.
The final results
I really didn't have any great pics from the night of trick-or-treating, David took them house to house while I stayed and passed out candy. Brent figured out pretty quickly how to say teat teat to get the goods, and we kind of had to threaten Anna to actually say trick-or-treat, or else she didn't get to participate, mean parents I know.
1 comment:
I love your new family picture! Who took them for you! Don't worry about the Halloween post, your kids are darling!
Post a Comment