Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Family Picture

So I've had a couple compliments on our new family picture. Funny thing is the kids were so uncooperative and I was pretty much in tears by the end but that's life... Amanda, my sister, took the pictures. This is her second year doing them for us and it has been a lot of fun! Except for the whole crying part... she has a blog for just her pics, Through My Eyes, that you can check out. Thanks for the compliments, she really does a great job.

3 comments:

Rhitzclan said...

Looks great to me!! We have family pics tomorrow and I'm dreading them!

Jenni Terry said...

You'd never know they were being naughty - super cute pic :-)

heidilu said...

Wow, you guys look so handsome! Can't wait till you post some of the pics from Spokane. Then can you email them to me? Glad your family pics turned out so well for how horrible it sounding trying to get them.