Haha! I love that cheesy picture! What? You didn't want to stay all night and hob nob with all of the aunts/uncles/cousins/friends/dogs/cats...?? What newly wedded couple does? =) Congrats on six years!
I'm glad I told you in the middle of the week, I knew I'd forget to call... Hope you were able to celebrat in style without anyone being sick! Love you both- *Hugs*
Happy Anniversary!! I've never seen either of those pictures so that's neat. You looked SO beautiful on your wedding day Amber. . . and yes David, you were handsome. Hehe. You guys make a wonderful couple.
8 comments:
Haha! I love that cheesy picture! What? You didn't want to stay all night and hob nob with all of the aunts/uncles/cousins/friends/dogs/cats...?? What newly wedded couple does? =) Congrats on six years!
Congrats on six years - we just hit ten; you'll be there before you know it!
Oh, and I LOVE your dress - gorgeous!
Congrats! I love that first photo of you two!
Happy Anniversary!!! :)
Time flys!!! Congrats!
I'm glad I told you in the middle of the week, I knew I'd forget to call... Hope you were able to celebrat in style without anyone being sick! Love you both- *Hugs*
Happy Anniversary!! I've never seen either of those pictures so that's neat. You looked SO beautiful on your wedding day Amber. . . and yes David, you were handsome. Hehe. You guys make a wonderful couple.
I can't believe that it has been so long since we were roommates. Congratulations on six years! You all look great.
Post a Comment