During the Fall of 2009 I had the opportunity to serve as a Silent Auction C0-Chair, for the Signature Chef's Gala for the March of Dimes. This is the biggest fund raising event done annually for the MOD. Chefs from all over the state donate their time and skills to provide an incredible evening of dining. It was a lot of crazy work finding donations for the auction and keeping everything organized! But we had a great volunteer commitee this year and being organized made all the difference! This is a picture from the night of the event at the Hilton Downtown. It's a Semi-formal Cocktail attire party, so it was fun to get all dressed up! It was a succesful night with only a few glitches...even on my end...and even though Cindy want's me back next year, I just don't know how much I'll be able to do, it took a lot of time and was pretty stressful....
2 comments:
But you did such an incredible job... I will if you will!
You look SO gorgeous;)
Post a Comment