Okay, so the first picture was from Tuesday before Christmas....Anna had a party at preschool, with face painting and gingerbread house making, etc. Her teacher also gave everyone cute scarfs too. She is really loving her preschool and teacher Miss Heather!
I knew Brent and Grandpa Weekes had matching suits for a while now, but we finally got pictures (before Brent grew out of his) So on our way to G Wilkey's Party we stopped at G&G Weekes house to wish them Merry Christmas and get some pictures.
I love Brent's GQ pose
Then off to Grandma Wilkey's for the party! I love that Grandma is on the floor with every one else helping Santa with the goody bags.
Anna, as always, freaked out....one year maybe she'll be good....maybe....
I thought Brent would have a hard time since his sister did, but heck no, he walked up there like this was great and had no problems at all and even went on and on about his list....or something. It was dang cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment