Sunday, April 25, 2010

Life from a 4 year old

Anna asked to take some pictures the other day. We said sure and boy did she go to town (138 picutres in all). Not all were worth keeping; in fact, some were deleted pretty quick to spare the innocent. There were a few that turned out pretty good. I told Amber that some look like modern art. So here is a sampling of the best she took.
I present.... "still life" from a 4 year old.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute! Do you want my four year old?

2NND8D said...

Good job Anna!

Rachel Sue said...

That one of the key board is actually quite cool!

Valeri Crockett said...

Not bad! I bet she loved having her little fingers on that camera!

heidilu said...

Good job Anna Lu. Love all the creativity and especially all from a 4 yr old's point of view.

Jenna said...

Wow!! She did really good!! Those are fun!!

Sara Ann said...

That is really fun, did she put the battery by the picture frame? I love the stuffed animal one too. It is so cool to have digital cameras so kids can do fun stuff like this, with film cameras I am guessing most parents would have to say no to an idea like this! (I know I would!)

Dave at work said...

Yes, Sara, she did. There were two photos, one with the battery and one without. I liked the one "with" so I included it.

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

those are pretty cool!

Joel said...

She's got talent. Can she do Paige's wedding? I know they're looking.