As it seems all Wilkey's do, we celebrated Easter baskets on Saturday, then Amy invited us, Mateus' as well, over to have a scavenger and Easter egg hunt. I think she was excited to have a place of her own to host at.
The clues Amy made up were perfect for the kids, it made them think and they could figure them out with a little encouraging. I admit I was very proud of Anna's thinking by deduction. She gets it from her dad.
Searching in the Bamboo
There were bubbles at this stop!
They forgot the boy's baskets, so Uncle Eric came up with empty paint cans instead, they worked great!
Rushing to the end
Searching for Easter Eggs.
The eggs up close were actually kind of ugly, but they blended in to their surrounding so well it was kind of hard to find some of them.
They got pinwheels at the end of the scavenger hunt.
They also got ring pops...that for some reason Anna's mouth turns super blue from.
I think it must be her tongue, this was taken 2 years ago....
Thanks Aunt Amy for a fun time! Party with David's family to come.
1 comment:
how fun! Amy is a great aunt!
Post a Comment