Monday, May 3, 2010

Easter with the Woolley's

Every Easter Sunday we enjoy dinner with David's family and the kids have another scavenger and egg hunt.
They're off!
Check out the loot
Sorry I know Brent's eyes look evil in this picture, but he really did not want his picture taken so I was lucky to get him on the move without to much blurry.
After the scavenger hunt, while we are going through the fun things they get, Grandpa is setting up for the egg hunt. He'll save his pocket change all year and fill the eggs with it. I honestly think the kids get more excited for the money then they do the chocolate. Thanks Mom and Dad!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! How fun! You are so good for getting all of your pictures up. And they are very cute!

Wendy Paul said...

What? No pictures with their cute cousins hunting with them? J/K! :) It was a very fun hunt, wasn't it?

heidilu said...

Super fun! Wish we would have been there. Anna and Hailey can be twins cause Hailey got a pink version of the dress. Love ya.