Monday, May 10, 2010

Trip to Vernal

The weekend after Easter was Amy & Eric's open-house in Vernal, so we headed out Saturday and enjoyed a great evening visiting with friends we hadn't seen in a long time. David even got to have a conversation in German with my dad's old work friend's wife...if you followed... It was a beautiful evening again and again I have no pictures. Sunday we took family pictures and although I haven't seen them yet, I'm betting they turned out really cute, thanks Aubrey for taking them for us. Then of course the kids had to see the horses and they got to pet Lady the neighbors dog too.
Brent loved it!
Most of the boys in the horse corral, petting the dog...hmm. Poor Lady is blind in one eye and mostly deaf, with arthritis, but it make for a nice gentle dog.
David, of course, totally in his element.
I had lipstick on and gave Brent a kiss, which lately he thinks are 'yucky' and it left a nice mark.
Anna wouldn't pet either and Brent didn't really want to pet the horse, but they still had a fun time seeing them. Thanks Mom and Dad for having us all. It was nice to be with everyone in our family.

2 comments:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

It was fun seeing you that weekend!

Maggie said...

Vernal rocks!