Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More Random

This is Brent's favorite place to watch tv
I believe Anna was at school
This is from the last snow fall of the season...I'll admit, I only let them out because Aunt Amy was here and she would have given me crap if I didn't let them go....
What you doing with that snow Brent?
Oh....I see.....
Actually he dropped it right above her head, thank goodness, otherwise we would have had a very unhappy girl on our hands!
Do you think Anna needs new snow pants? Yay, me too, but these ones lasted four years, not to shabby if you ask me.
06-07
07-08
08-09
09-10
Maybe it was just me, bought I thought that was really fun to see through the years. She has gotten so big, I can't believe she starts kindergarten this year!

6 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

I love that she still fits on the snow pants! I hate buying them...knowing that they dont use them for very long!

Heidi said...

How fun to see her 'grow' through those photos!

Maggie said...

I wish I could fit in my pants that many years!!! Cute pics.

Jenna said...

Those are such fun pics!! I love the ones of Brent!! I vaguely remember that when my sister started school I was really sad too. I spent the day in our rocking chair. I ate and napped there!!

Jenna said...

P.S. Sorry there are two of my comments... It was being weird......

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

that's awesome she has used them that long! I can't believe she will be in Kindergarten! And that was a cute pic of Brent!