Friday, April 16, 2010

Semi Random

So while we were at Woolley's during our septic adventure, Brent, as usual when we aren't at home, was struggling with taking his naps...I believe this was Friday while we were away for the funeral. My father-in-law was trying to put him down, in what is now the grand kids playroom, so of course toys every where, can you blame him for not wanting to sleep.
But finally as most kids do, he gave in.......
Grandpa said he was drooling like crazy. I'm so glad he was able to get this picture. Silly, Sweet boy!
These next bit are from Eric & Amy's Wedding day. This photo and video was from in between the luncheon and reception. It was so dang cute and they kept bringing more books and David was such a good sport to be all into them and everything.
Sorry it starts out sideways, but I realized my usual mistake quickly. Sorry about the washing machine in the background, the kids were really messy from the luncheon so we had to do some laundry....enjoy.
If you weren't sure, that was Austin, Amanda's middle boy, and Brent. Austin is about 6 1/2 months older then Brent, but he is so small and Brent is so big you'd think Brent was older just looking at them, but once they talk you know Austin has him beat. It was a great day, as all Wilkey weddings are. Just very sore feet by the end of cleaning up. But good.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

So cute! I absolutely love that first picture! How is that even possible?! :)

Jenna said...

That is so awesome!!! Brent looked so exhausted!!! Oh but they all LOVE their Uncle David!!!

2NND8D said...

That was so cute of Brent, oh my! And I loved seeing David with Austin & Brent! He's so good with the kids.