For the 4th of July weekend this year the Woolley's had there first Family Reunion. It began on Friday at Madelines for dinner, which I sadly couldn't stay for very long because I had play practice still. Then Friday morning David took the kids fishing with some of the cousins. Ethan was the only one to catch a fish and the kids were disappointed, but let's be honest, not Mom!
In the afternoon they had an open plunge at the Mark & Cindy's and of course they all had a great time swimming with their cousins.
So Hilarious they were enjoying their popsicles and each would take a turn standing in front and sharing a story of some type. Brent is getting up to tell his story.
Dad and his siblings. The reason we got together.
That evening we went down to the park and had a potluck dinner and some fun games, water toss, sack races, ultimate frisbee, etc.
This was the first year in probably forever that I have missed Ann & Walt's shin-dig and I'll admit I was very very sad about it. sniff. Only for you, Dad and Mom, only for you. But we still did sparklers and fireworks.
Cute cousins!
On Sunday we had lunch and had a great time visiting and playing Scripture Charades. I met new family and we all had a great time.
2 comments:
That's so fun!! We missed you on the 4th! And I love your picture at the top!! So cute!
It was a lot of fun- the pic of the 3 girls is darling! Mine didn't turn out- Forgot about your family shindig. Sorry you missed that too.... :) *hugs*
Post a Comment