Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wilkey Family Reunion 2010

The Annual Payson Lakes Wilkey Family Reunion
Aunt Karen was so great, she would read the kids stories and for each story they would get a gum ball. Now let's be honest, not so great as the Mom, GUM! But the kids loved it.
They got to color their own Frisbee, which was actually a really fun idea.
Then they could try and throw it in the hoop for candy.
Yeah, Brent, I think you're a little too close.
This is down by the lake. Anna with flowers that Daddy gave to her that she just treasured and thought was the neatest thing, plus the hula hoop, which was a huge part of her trip. And Brent with a stick, which was a huge part of his trip....imagine that.
Who doesn't love throwing rocks in the water? Sadly although Brent went on a canoe ride a couple times, I was never there to see it or take a picture.
Chillin' by the fire....they were a little ways back.
"Grandma, let me in!"
"Hi, you are a cute girl, look at my stick."
"Hey, where are you going? This is a really cool stick!"
"I promise I wasn't going to hit her."
"I guess I'll just sit by myself then...sniff."
Anna found new cousin friends. Jaiden tool off with some of the boys this year and I think Anna was a little sad by it, but she still did pretty good about finding kids to play with.
I think she will become really good at this.
Brent...well he'll get there.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh Bailee, rejecting boys already...

I have to say I LOVED Brent's hula-hooping!

Shafferprincess said...

That's too cute - I love Brent's way of hula-hooping! :)

I'm Mindy. said...

What fun activities!!!

Sara Ann said...

Don't tell Aunt Karen, I took a gumball with out hearing a story! Mwah hahaha

Grandma said...

That was fun to see all those pics of the reunion- I loved the videos and your little comments! Love you!