Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wedding and Birthday

So this goes more with the last post, but David beat me to posting so I'll add it now. We had gone up to Idaho Falls for Shalese and Dallas Hill's wedding. Shalese is my dear roommate from Ricks and BYU-I for 2 years and I just love her! She was my roommate when David was our FHE brother, and she always said we would be perfect together.....she knew...... It was so wonderful to be there and the Sealing was amazing and Dallas seems like such a great guy for Shalese. I'm so happy for both of them!
Okay, now David's birthday. He turned 31 this year and as the typical Woolley celebration in the summer we went swimming.
The kids has swim lessons at the start of summer and have both just done incredible! I'll have to post some of the videos sometime.
The actual day of his birthday was a little more low key, he loves pie, so that's what he always get. Yes, it is store bought, one day I may venture and make it......maybe.
That weekend I had planned with Aunt Stephanie G. to go to the hotel where she works and surprise David with an overnighter. I just told him we were going out and Amy and Eric would babysit, so I sneakily packed our bags and headed out. We did stop at the hotel first and he just thought maybe we were just parking there since it is downtown, so he was totally surprised that we were staying. We went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner, nummmmm, and then went to the Apple store at the Gateway and played with the Ipad. It was a nice break from the kids but sadly we had to rush home to make it to church the next day so we could teach our lesson.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Its always so fun to go to other peoples weddings!! And I can't believe how grown up Brent looks!! Him and Anna both look like they are having a great time in the pool!! And I love that you bought a pie... Poor Ryan never gets anything fancy either!! Maybe someday I will venture out as well!!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

How fun! Happy Birthday David!

heidilu said...

So glad you had a fun time! Like the picture of Dave with the pie for his birthday.