Monday, July 12, 2010

Memorial Day Trip

Howdy all ya'll,
I know we are behind, but Amber has had "Hello Dolly" and I have had kid duty so blogging has been the last thing on our minds. That is another post altogether. We went up to Idaho Falls for Shalese and Dallas, they got married. I'll let Amber post that one. Needless to say it was a great day and very fun to see her (and meet her husband).
While we were up that way, we kept on going to Jackson to see David and Kelly. We got to visit and eat with them and play with the horses. We all had a wonderful time. Anna now says that she wants to be a cowgirl when she grows up.
Meeting the first horse
Brent riding the horse with Uncle David
Anna riding the horse with Uncle David (Aunt Kelly leading the way)
Brent and Me riding the horse
Anna and Me riding the horse
Family picture
Going into the corral and meeting the Clydesdale horses
Hello there
They do love grass.... and attention. Lots of attention.
What brave children we have
Kelly said that they are just like big puppies. They don't know that they are 2 tons and 8 feet tall. They just want to be rubbed, patted and loved.
It started with just a few of them, but soon we had six attention loving horses around us.
Dessert........ need I say more?
She's a little cleaner... not by much.
We had such a great time and hope to to be heading back up soon to visit again.
Thanks David and Kelly!

4 comments:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

how fun! cute pics!

Amanda said...

Very cute pictures! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Wendy Paul said...

I noticed you had cupcakes for dessert! That's my kind of dessert! Love the pics of the horses. Ethan wants to go with you next time. :)

Jenna said...

How fun!! Looks like everyone had a good time!!!