Wow! She's done with preschool! Where has the year gone? They had a fun little program where they recited all of the ryhmes and sang all the songs they had learned. Teacher Miss Heather (as Anna always calls her) has been so great with the kids and I'm really sad that she isn't teaching anymore.
In case you couldn't quite make it out she said "When I grow up I want to be a ballerina."
And yes I just registered her for dance starting in the fall. Course I kind of hope she'll enjoy the contemporary dance...
Dang they grow up so fast. She is very much looking forward to Kindergarten and I think she'll do great!
Congrats Anna! We Love you!
6 comments:
Oh man!! Preschool!! That's awesome!! It's also good that she wants to go to kindergarten!!! Oh she's cute!! And growing up so fast! Next thing I know it will be Ava in preschool and kindergarten!! Yikes!
I seriously can't believe that she is starting kindergarten next fall!! I swear it was just yesterday that you and Dave were getting married and I had just started at NLI. Wow time flies...Plus I remember when Dave was showing pictures of Anna as a new born and I was thinking how did such petite people make a toddler when born. Time does fly for sure!
So cute! I didn't see this until now or would have told you so today! She had a great teacher and I'm glad you signed her up for dance!
very cute and very exciting, i am sure she will LOVE dance.
Congrats Anna! She is so cute!
Anna Lu we love you! Congrats little graduate. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment