At least I realize it right? So the last week I have been sick with a stupid ("mom, that is a bad word" ~Anna) cold, along with being busy and early mornings, late nights, and other things the world doesn't want to know about. So I guess I was just exhausted this morning. David has always been so great about getting up with the kids in the morning and getting them breakfast, making his own lunch, and generally doing the dishes, before jumping in the shower and going to work...yes I stay in bed for most of this, spoiled, I know...I try to be up to say prayers with them and kiss him goodbye to work, but this morning was just not one of those mornings. I remember him kissing me on the cheek before he left, but that was about it. I have had these mornings before, but I'm generally rolling out of bed around 9:30, not this morning! Holy cow, I woke up at 10:45! what the! So I was prepping myself for the worst the kids could dish out, since they had been unsupervised for almost 2 hours, I'm guessing. But this was the worst of it!
Diaper fort with UNopened diaper wipes, miracle!
Pillows off the couch, which is against the rules, but more because they tend to injure themselves more when they are off.
Play food spread. I have seen much worse when they are supervised.
3 comments:
Yes, you are very lucky and very spoiled!
That's cool they kept themselves entertained...without too big of a mess I guess...and let you sleep! :)
Holy cow girl! Yeah I've woken up to some big messes too. The thing I notice the most when Hailey has been unattended is that she doesn't like being bossed around once I do wake up. Haven't been able to do that for a while cause Grace gets into to much trouble and isn't trained yet.
Post a Comment