Monday, August 16, 2010

What Brent's been up to.

I realized the last few posts have been all about Anna, but Brent has been doing some exciting stuff the last few weeks too!
He's been using this!!!!!
Can we just say YeeHaw!! He has been doing incredible as well. It took a couple weeks before #2 was successful, but I still think that is great. He also started sleeping through the nights in under ware only 2 or so weeks into the training, we ran out of diapers and said okay, no more. He has only had one accident at night since!!
I definitely think it has helped to have an older sibling to encourage and be a good example for him. I'm so proud of my big boy! This weekend will be our first road trip, so we'll see how that goes.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

What a big boy!! He is so handsome!! I can hardly believe he's old enough to be potty training!! My how the time flies!!

Bethany said...

Yay Brent! Unfortunately, I think we're still a long ways off from that.

Jerilynn said...

How exciting!

Heidi said...

Yay! That is great!