Monday, August 23, 2010

DANCE!!

I know, I know, it's unbelievable that I have just now enrolled my daughter in dance, but well, life is busy and expensive. Thankfully the prices went down at this studio and actually dropped even more after I registered her, which was a pleasant surprise. She is doing an hour class 1/2 Ballet 1/2 Modern, at Wasatch Arts Center. I really like their standards and that they don't do competition. She's only been twice...I kind of missed the first class...whoops, but she loves it and wishes she could go more then once a week. I think she is leaps and bounds above a lot of the other girls in the class, but I'm not prejudice....not at all!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

So, so cute!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

I'm sure she is good! Look at her mom!

Jen said...

Whoa, Anna looks JUST like you in that photo!!

And by the way, you live in the SLC area, right? McKenna Wheeler just moved to SLC and she just started teaching at two studios out there, just in case you hadn't heard that, and she is a FANTASTIC teacher. Not super sure WHAT studios, but fb me or something and let me know if you want me to find out for you.

Heidi said...

That is great! Bailee loves to dance so I really want to find something out here. I really have no idea where to start though...

Maggie said...

That is awesome. She looks adorable!

Aunt Pam said...

Amber look a like in the making! Cute pic.

heidilu said...

Anna you will be the prima ballerina! Can't wait to see you guys and maybe she can show Hailey some moves.