Hello everyone and happy fall! I can hardly believe that summer is over, although it has not felt like it for the last few weeks. We have been working on our back yard (slowly) since we've moved in. I thought it would be fun to take a look back to what we started with and what we have been working on recently.
All in all we had some cement done, made some terraced garden boxes (moved a lot of dirt to fill in around everything) and have just finished the brick retaining wall. Here's a special thanks to every one who has helped. Grandpa Woolley and Grandpa Wilkey especially!
The view when we bought the house. Notice the grade of the yard. Barren.
Cutting into the dirt for our retaining wall (the dirt is from when they dug the house next door and Amber asked them to dump it into our backyard.)
Placing the cap stone(s)
4 comments:
It looks awesome so far!
That's so cool! I can't wait to see your place in real life sometime!
Oh its coming together so nicely!! We want a garden. Maybe we'll hang some planters next year!!
Holy Cow! I could tell who all the troops were helping by the legs! Thank heavens for dads! Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment