This last weekend we went to Vernal for Grandpa Wilkey's pumpkin patch choose-o-rama. Amber was still in Las Vegas with some friends so I made the trek alone. Amanda and Carlos and their kids were there along with Ryan and Jenna and little (bigger) Ava.
We had a great time, and of course I forgot the camera. Amanda got some pictures so maybe I'll post those later. Thanks Mom for making me pie! The kids played on the playset and tree fort Grandpa made and generally had a fun time. They said they want to go back soon. It's a good thing Thanksgiving is around the corner.
When Amber got home Monday, we carved the pumpkins. Anna and Brent had a great time. Anna liked to draw on and poke hers. Brent needed some help carving but enjoyed scooping the guts out with his hands. Everyone in the family got one. See if you can guess which one belongs to each person!
6 comments:
What fun pumpkins!! We still need to do ours!!! I love the picture of Brent scooping out his guts!!
Kitty- Anna
Smiley- Brent
Baby on the way?! Congrats!
Spider- David
Last one- Amber
Cute!
you are brave to make the trek alone! what a dad! I would have to go with what sara guessed...was she right? looks like fun!
Love the pumpkins! I will get pictures to you...I promise...someday... It loooks like you had fun carving them!
Wow! You definitely would win the pumpkin carving contest in the family.
Yay for a new baby! And cute pumpkins!
Post a Comment