Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween 2010

As we have the past 5 years or so we stopped in at David's work on Friday to enjoy some festivities. This year sadly they didn't do the door to door trick or treating...but it is a new building and a little more interesting to get to the offices...or something. If they ask opinions I'll opt for trick or treating. They had fun activities, but the kids really weren't that excited to do much of them.
Instead, Anna did this.
Leap Leap Leap
And Brent did this.
roll roll roll
This year Anna went from wanting to be a princess, to a monster, to a ballerina. Thankfully ballerina stuck for the longest and up till. This is actually my Snowflake costume from the "Nutcracker" when I was 16 or so. I just pinned a few things and it hung kind of low, but she sure looked pretty.
Brent originally wanted to be (say with ruff tuff low voice) "a bad guy" but uncreative Mom and last minute Mom, convinced him to borrow Valeri and Lincoln's lion outfit, and thankfully he went for it. I thought he made a great lion, this is him roaring.
The silly kids posed themselves.
Because we had done the Ward Trunk or Treat earlier that day and the weather was crummy we decided to just hit a select few houses in the neighborhood, then we headed to G&G Woolley as a tradition.
Anna couldn't wear her ballet shoes outside so she was our black foot ballerina ;)
This year we also got to add Aunt Amy and Uncle Eric to our run, which was a lot of fun!
Although it did make for a later night, it was still good. They got a decent stash for a five and almost three year old and have been really good about putting up with my rules and supervision of eating and of course David and I help ourselves as well..... They still have candy left.

4 comments:

yekliwadnil said...

Oh, Anna you're beautiful! Clever Mom! Brent, you're the most darling lion! That's another thing I miss not being closer...(sigh). Thanks for posting pics!

Heidi said...

Very cute! I love that they posed themselves!

Jenna said...

They both looked so cute!!! How fun!! I love Brent roaring!!! And their posing!!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

so stinkin' cute! love it!