YEA! It's Done!! Thanks Dad Woolley for helping with the last cutting, crazy, tedious touches. We are so excited to get sprinklers and grass in next spring! And maybe a fence between us and the neighbors....
I love catching the kids in weird sleeping positions, etc. So here is Brent and his beginnings of rebelling from naps....
Yes he has a shirt on, but for some reason likes to pull it up...probably because he's got such a cute belly.
Sorry, I forgot to post about the pumpkin guesses. Sorry Sara you got 2/5. The Kitty was actually mine (Amber) the smiley was Anna's and the last one was Brent's. David's was the spider and yup baby on the way was '?' which is still a question mark, but we find out this Thursday! Wahoo!
5 comments:
Yeah!!! Congrats...Cant wait to hear what you are going to have!
Wahoo - it's out in the open! I'm so excited for you guys, Amber, and SO looking forward to finding out the sex of the babe. Or, are you keeping it a secret among just you guys? Hmm.
I think you should post a picture of your cute belly. I'm sure you're gorgeous - you always are!
that's so cool! yay for family to help! haha, brent looks so relaxed :)
Can't wait to hear- we get to be one of the firsts RIGHT?! Sweet little boy- love the pics of him "recharging."
Your yard looks really nice! The wall looks great! And I wish we had cute garden boxes, instead of a weedy mess! :)
Post a Comment