Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Brent!

Brent is 3! He is such a big boy, course I've been thinking he was three for a while now, because he has been wearing 3T clothes for a while now...anyway. We had some immediate family over to celebrate with us.
Tool box from G&G Woolley
He was actually making an 'Awesome' face not yelling at Carter, although Carter kept trying to open all of his presents for him....so maybe it was yelling. This is an Alphabet Puzzle Train from the Schaber family, that he just wanted to open right away and do. It has been a big hit for both him and Anna.
Practical present from the parents.
Awesome leather tool belt that I got at our Stake R.S. Swap. What a find!!
The Goods.
I love this tradition!
Thanks everyone for coming and all the great gifts, he has enjoyed them all!
Also, it is no longer this...
It's a GIRL!
Brent was very devastated, he really wanted a baby brother, but Anna is thrilled and looking forward to sharing her room...let's hope that lasts.

6 comments:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

Happy Birthday Brent! Yay for a girl!

yekliwadnil said...

Sorry we missed the party- Happy Birthday Brent!!!

Maggie said...

Awesome birthday for Brent! Congrats on the girl. That is great!

Wendy Paul said...

It probably won't last- just be prepared. I'm so glad Camie was right!

April and Jeff said...

Congrats!

Valeri Crockett said...

Congrats that is awesome!!!!