Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas P.J.'s

This year we celebrated Christmas a little early with the Wilkey side of the family and I'll be honest, Amanda got a lot better pictures, so if you want to see and read about it follow this link. Grandma and Grandpa give traditional Christmas pajama's and since we did it in the middle of the day, Grandma asked that we get pictures of the kids in them so she could see. Sorry it's a month late Mom, but here you go, with all my children's cheesiness!
Amy and Eric hosted the party and we all had a great time! Next year we go to Amanda & Carlos'.

5 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

I love your cheesy kids!!!

Jenna said...

They are so cute even though they are cheesy!! That's what makes them so fun!! I love your tree by the way!

Amanda said...

They are so cute! I was thinking that I need to post mine too! Love them!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

i love the pajamas with the stripes and their names!!!

yekliwadnil said...

I LOVE those cheesy little children!!!
From whom do they get their dramatics?
Thanks for posting!