Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ed, Edd, & Eddie Snowman

After the big snowstorm (in December) the kids were so excited to go outside and play in the snow, but since my snow pants don't exactly fit and I'm ornery, I made them wait till Dad got home to shovel the driveway. They helped him a little, threw snowballs at him a little and made some snow angels. After David was done he helped them build a snowman. David used limbs from our dead tree and sadly I had no carrots for a nose, but I had frozen grapes, so I thought that would be good enough.
However, they were kind of hard to handle with mittens on, so Dad finished adding the buttons to Anna's dismay...You may need to click on the picture to enlarge it and get the full effect.
So we let her take her gloves off to do some more. Kids.
I don't know how many have seen the cartoon Ed, Edd, & Eddie, I don't even remember what channel it is on, it's been so long. The drawings though are very much lopsided like the snowman's head...and body, so he earned the title.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That's hilarious! And I love Brent licking...

Jen said...

That's awesome. :) What funny kiddos you have!

Maggie said...

I laughed so hard when I saw Anna's face. Best picture ever!

yekliwadnil said...

What a great snowman! I'm so glad Anna fixed his buttons- they were bugging me too.;-) Good job all!