These are taken from Anna's new camera she got for Christmas, so they aren't the greatest quality, but it is fun to see what kids see and like to do. She had originally taken over 400 pictures before I got them on the computer...that took a while to delete the duds, while some were actually pretty cool how they turned out. Enjoy some of Anna's photography.

10 comments:
Awesome!
I love your pictures Anna! I like the necklace on the picture of your mom :)
Wow! She really has some artistic flair:) What a cute girl!
I love her self portraits! :)
So fun!
What a talented girl you are, Anna! Your pictures are wonderful, and I sure love you!
My favorites are the your necklace and Brent's mustache. :) The has some talent for sure.
She's pretty good!! I bet that's been so fun for her!!
Those are some awesome pictures!
Cute cute! There really are some good pictures in there. I love seeing what kids take pictures of!
Post a Comment