That is too cute!! I wish Ava would do that sometimes!! But no. She just keeps going and going. And what a cute pregnant belly!! Thanks for the pics!
You do look amazing! Brent is pretty adorable :)
Yay for cute pregnant belly!!! I love the pics you post of Brent falling asleep in funny positions/places!
You look so good! Seeing Brent sleeping anywhere- must be like his mama who slept on her throne.;-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is too cute!! I wish Ava would do that sometimes!! But no. She just keeps going and going. And what a cute pregnant belly!! Thanks for the pics!
You do look amazing! Brent is pretty adorable :)
Yay for cute pregnant belly!!! I love the pics you post of Brent falling asleep in funny positions/places!
You look so good! Seeing Brent sleeping anywhere- must be like his mama who slept on her throne.;-)
Post a Comment