Thursday, May 19, 2011

Anna's Ballet Pictures 2011

These were actually taken before Clara was born, but we didn't get them until after. They weren't cheap to buy them...but I loved them all and rarely get a true smile from Anna, so I couldn't resist!

8 comments:

Amy said...

What a cutie! I have to say she is the prettiest dancer there. What a nice smile. I need to come see her dance.

heidilu said...

Little dancer Anna. You look like you were born to do this.

Shafferprincess said...

Oh my goodness - she looks just like you, Amber. I love her shots - she's gorgeous.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

She's beautiful! And even if they were expensive, in like 20 years, having them will be totally worth it. :) (P.S. I wrote that last comment from Amy's computer under her name, so I deleted it...oops!)

Sara Ann said...

She is darling! She looks like a little sugar plum fairy:)

yekliwadnil said...

Oh, Anna! These are such beautiful pictures of you! You are beautiful inside and out!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

She is beautiful!