Friday, May 13, 2011

Picture Overload

This is for you Bob! Pictures from over the last 7 weeks! Yes, it has already been 7 weeks!
Basking in the sun...so we pass the bilirubin test!
Going home outfit...she wasn't to thrilled...
Visit Grandma Wilkey on the way home, so she can love her great-grandbaby!
Big Sis, little Sis.
Loving Brother
First sponge bath at home.
Look at those curls!! But then it dries stick straight and goes poof!
Super cute shoes that I got with Anna...but they never fit her. So I had to make sure Clara wore them before she got to big...which she is now.
First real bath!!
The ipad...it's a family affair.
Baby potato bug!
Great Grandpa Weekes
Great Grandma Weekes
Wormed her way down to my stomach...she must have liked it in there.
Already sooooooo Big!!!
POOF!
There you go Aubrey!! I can't wait for you to meet her too!

7 comments:

Amy said...

What a doll! I hope Eric and I make babies as cute as you and Dave. Give them loves for me

yekliwadnil said...

Wahoo! More fun pictures! What a sweet, beautiful little baby!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

THANK YOU!!!! I love them all! I love her hair, reminds me of Madi's - stickin' straight up! Can't believe it's been 7 weeks! She is so darling and looks just like her bro & sis if you ask me :)

Maggie said...

Glad you posted more pics! She is adorable!

I'm Mindy. said...

Ahh...So so so beautiful!!!

heidilu said...

Wow, she looks like she is really growing and fast. Stay little Clara, Aunt Heidi will be there in a few more weeks and I can't wait to hold you. Thanks for all the pics. Loved them!

Tasha said...

Congratulations Amber, she is so beautiful and I always feel happy for mom's to not have to be pregnant any more.