What a sweet big brother. Clara was fussing so Brent was there to comfort her...while watching TV...holding her hand counts, right?
Dear sweet Anna has her mother's head...tender!!! So I was done having tears with every brushing and figuring it would be nice to have it short for summer so we wacked it!
I was going to have someone do it, but I wasn't getting to it so I figured I could have someone just fix it later.
Brent's first time getting x-rays! He did great!
Anna had a shark tooth growing behind her bottom teeth...
and since the bottom were not loose in anyway, the poor thing had to have them pulled.
She was really brave, but it still was no fun. It was kind of sad that she didn't loose her first tooth by it just loosening and falling out, hopefully the rest will be normal!
No comments:
Post a Comment