See I told you I'd have someone fix it!
It was only a week later and I was desperate for a new haircut, so Anna, Clara and I had a fun little trip up to Logan to visit Rachel, Ryan, Jenna and Ava.
Much Better!
I picked up Mom on my way to come play with us and Grandpa Weekes decided to tag along! So it wasn't quite a girls trip, but I think Grandpa was glad at least Ryan was there.
Rachel had been doing Ryan and Jenna's hair before we got there and then she did Anna's and mine! Then we all went to Pounders for lunch. Super nummy!! After we went and saw Rachel's new house, which is super darling! I love the older houses in Logan. I love Logan! It was a super fast trip but still a lot of fun!
The three Wilkey girl cousins!
Grandpa sat up front with me on the drive home and it was a lot of fun to learn about how he and Grandma met, his time serving in the Navy in Japan and as branch president while there, and being corrected on my Japanese...or the one sentence I know.
Here is my cut. I love how it lays so perfectly!
And that's why! Rachel called it the 'Ashlee' cut, that Sara has too. She didn't go as high up with the short since it was my first time, but I am definitely having her go higher next time! Love Love Love the cut!!! Thank you Thank you Rachel!!
Brent wanted a picture of the back of his head too, hehehe.
6 comments:
Oh you are so lucky to get a haircut from Rachel! She is the best:) You all look darling:)
You all look great! And good job on all of the blogging!
We were so glad you were all able to come up!! That was such a fun day!! And everyones hair turned out amazing!! Rachel's the best!!
So cute!!! :) Anna's hair looks SO blond in the picture of the back of her hair!
Brent cracks me up that he needed a back-of-the-head shot too. :-)
sooo cute! love your hair cuts and Brent's pic, haha :)
Post a Comment