Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

I know, forever behind...we'll see if we ever get caught up...


We started off the day by hitting the Woolley's for a swim/BBQ!  I normally do our family photo at Burgener's but I was worried Clara would not make the whole day in the same outfit, so I figured we'd better do it sooner to be safe!  By the way, she did end up making it the whole day!

 Then to Burgener's to finish off the night!  It was so much fun as usual, all the great people, food, ice-cream, entertainment, V-ball games, sandbox, 4-wheeler train, etc!

 Brent could not get enough of the train, he rode it who knows how many times!  Sorry to the other kids if he was a turn hog...  On the last ride of the night he was willing to share with sweet cuzin Ava!

 Dad brought Grandma Wilkey down to enjoy the festivities, we were so glad to see her there!  They even stayed for a lot longer then we thought!  In the excitement of them first arriving, Dad accidentally locked the keys in the car, so that was funny to watch all the different family members attempt to break into Grandma's car.  I don't even remember who succeeded...brother Ryan maybe?  

 With the new laws with bigger fireworks we found that the trampoline was the best viewing spot!
 Not to shabby for my crappy old camera!

3 comments:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

Cute family pic!!! I love the party at the Burgeners!

Amanda said...

I need to do this post too...fun pictures!

Jen said...

That firework photo is awesome! And your family is adorable. :)